The Descended Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Descended Network

The Descended Network's official forum for players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application Form.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekMadness

Application Form. Empty
PostSubject: Application Form.   Application Form. EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:43 pm

Greetings gentle reader! This is my application form for The Descended Network. Take a notice that I'm not applying for a specific staff position thus I would like to add a few more information and you may pick the most fitting rank for me... that's if I succeed of course.

IGN: GreekMadness

My Real Name: Stella Andriana

Country*: Greece

Email*: minecraft15501 yahoo com (I always check my email so you can contact with me from there too.)

Timezone: Europe/Athens

How long have I played on the server: Not long I admit but I will do so from now on.

What experience do I have of being a staff member?: I've been a staff member many times before, though I had to quit for personal reasons. Right now I am a Co-Owner on the Wixel KitPvP [Search Wixel Enjin to find the website in case you want to make sure of it.]

How long have I played minecraft: I bought minecraft on 10 August, 2013 but I had started playing about more than a year ago on my friends account.

Do I like the server: Indeed, I find the server well balanced and with a lot of potentials for it to grow into a fun community. Although I find it a bit unshaped yet but once it's done it will grow to it's potentials.

Do I have any feedback?: Well first of all a little less abuse since someone blew me up and I lost my power and stuff and now I'm not too able to play that easily. Maybe work a little bit on the spawn too. That is it on my view.

How many hours I can play: That depends on the day and what responsibilities I have but I would try to be as much as I can online thus I hope it will be more than 4 hours a day.

Do I plan to take a break?: Only enough to be able to stay healthy physically and mentally but not as much so that would be troublesome for the server.

What do I have experience with that could benifit the server*:  I've worked on all kinds of servers so I have knowledge of all the basic plugins, commands and some other useful plugins such as:

ACWarn, AGlobalMute, Announcement, AntiCheatPlus, ChatControl, ClearLag, CombatLog, CommandSigns, CommandWatcher, Commandspy, CoreProtect, EnjinMinecraftPlugin Essentials, EssentialsGeoIP, EssentialsXMPP, GroupManager IslandWorld, JukeLoop, KingKits, Multiverse-Core, PlugMan, SignCommands, SimpleSpleef, Smileychat, SuperSpleef, TimTheEnchanter, Vault, Votifier, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, AdvancedSoundsFree, Announcement, CClearChat, ChatControl, ClearlagCombatLog, CommandWatcher, CoreProtect, EnjinMinecraftPlugin, Factions, BuyCraft, Prison, RankUp   [And some other plugins I can't think of now]

I can also make 3D voxel designing which means I can also build on minecraft.
Here are some old photos of some of my work. I have improved since then.                                                                        http : // s30 postimg org / mensrg4qp / 2014_06_17_18_00_59 jpg

http : // s29 postimg org / 6m3kzum4n / 2015_01_11_13_16_49 png

You can also visit my server where I've made most of the buildings there to take a better idea.

That is about it. Thank you for reading and I hope I will be able to join you!
Back to top Go down
KemoTV

Application Form. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form.   Application Form. EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:24 pm

I really want you in the staffteam! The detail is amazing, I can't find any grammatical/spellint issues, so great job! For me you made it to Admin! So you're accepted (I let descended reply to this, but I am pretty sure you'll make it)
Back to top Go down
KemoTV

Application Form. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form.   Application Form. EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:25 pm

spellint is spelling. Saying things about spelling, *spells the word 'spelling' wrong* FACEPALM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Form. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form.   Application Form. Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Form.
Page 1 of 1