The Descended Network

The Descended Network's official forum for players.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Inflictive's Adminisrator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inflictive

PostSubject: Inflictive's Adminisrator Application   Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:41 am

IGN: Inflictive

Your Name: Sasuke Kimiko

How long have you played on this server?: An estimated 5 hours.

What experience do you have of being a staff member?: I have experience with Group Manager, Factions, Bending, Core Protect, Holograms, PEX, Disguise Craft, World Edit, and more plugins to come. I am a Moderator on another factions server, but we are down for maintenance. So I can make time for this server, even if the other server is online. I am sure I can make time for both, there is no need for quitting one. I can moderate the new players on the new server. I see, this new 1000 player slot server, is way better than the previous. The reason I resigned from the previous server is because of the slots, it only had 12 slots. Now that we have a good amount enough for a server to handle when players start piling in. I will help with the building of the hub, and work on the diverse gametypes we add on the servers. If we add Prison, I have experience with Mine Reset plugin, so I can create the mines and the sell signs and such. If we plan to add KitPvP, I can help build the arena and suggest kit plugins, or suggest kit ideas. If we plan to add factions, well just make sure we have anticheat +, or No Cheat +. So hackers using XRay, will get caught. If we plan to add any other minigame, I will do some research on the topic and I will see a way how I can help out.

I will also give examples on some servers I have been staff on.
Cookie Craft : Started from rank Helper, and worked my way up the staff ranks until Co-Owner. Unfortunately, Server was shutdown due to : Lack of donations, and griefing.

Knight Craft : Mod/Youtube : Server did not stay up for long, recently the Owner contacted me. He said he will be reopening in the Summer. Shut Down due to : Lack of Players and horrible host.

OreCraftPvP : Adminstrator : Server is online, I was kicked from staff due to arguing with a Developer. Would not listen to my side of the story and I accepted to be kicked off. (Did all the wards for the prison, Sell signs, etc)

Snag Craft : Co-Owner, promoted yesterday to Owner. Built Spawn, set REGIONS , warps, etc. Members go online everyday. Upgrading to 10 gigs.

FairytailPvP/IronKitsMC : Both merged into 1 server. Absolutely no players come on, most likely to shut down.

How long have you played minecraft? I have played Minecraft since March 2012

Do you like the server?: Well, currently the hub looks unbuilt, I can help built it and make it fancy and such. They faction server I believe is done, so thats cool. I will help out when I can, before we advertise and catch some traffic. Right now its decent, but of course we are not finished yet with the server. I am sure when it is done it will be much better.

Do you have any feedback?: Well, if we plan to add Prison or KitPvP. Make Prison OP, and KitPvP Soup.

Time Zone: Eastern (U.S. and Canada)

How many hours you can play: I will play an estimated of 1-6 hours depending on how my days go.

Do you plan to take a break?: Yes, sometimes it will last a few days maybe 1-6. This is really rare though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Micul123

PostSubject: Re: Inflictive's Adminisrator Application   Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:51 am

Well done for this excellent application, Inflictive! I am sure you will be ranked up very soon! I wish you the best of luck!
Signed
Michael Mellor
Mike
Micul123
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Inflictive's Adminisrator Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1