The Descended Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Descended Network

The Descended Network's official forum for players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inflictive's Adminisrator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inflictive

Inflictive's Adminisrator Application Empty
PostSubject: Inflictive's Adminisrator Application   Inflictive's Adminisrator Application EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:41 am

IGN: Inflictive

Your Name: Sasuke Kimiko

How long have you played on this server?: An estimated 5 hours.

What experience do you have of being a staff member?: I have experience with Group Manager, Factions, Bending, Core Protect, Holograms, PEX, Disguise Craft, World Edit, and more plugins to come. I am a Moderator on another factions server, but we are down for maintenance. So I can make time for this server, even if the other server is online. I am sure I can make time for both, there is no need for quitting one. I can moderate the new players on the new server. I see, this new 1000 player slot server, is way better than the previous. The reason I resigned from the previous server is because of the slots, it only had 12 slots. Now that we have a good amount enough for a server to handle when players start piling in. I will help with the building of the hub, and work on the diverse gametypes we add on the servers. If we add Prison, I have experience with Mine Reset plugin, so I can create the mines and the sell signs and such. If we plan to add KitPvP, I can help build the arena and suggest kit plugins, or suggest kit ideas. If we plan to add factions, well just make sure we have anticheat +, or No Cheat +. So hackers using XRay, will get caught. If we plan to add any other minigame, I will do some research on the topic and I will see a way how I can help out.

I will also give examples on some servers I have been staff on.
Cookie Craft : Started from rank Helper, and worked my way up the staff ranks until Co-Owner. Unfortunately, Server was shutdown due to : Lack of donations, and griefing.

Knight Craft : Mod/Youtube : Server did not stay up for long, recently the Owner contacted me. He said he will be reopening in the Summer. Shut Down due to : Lack of Players and horrible host.

OreCraftPvP : Adminstrator : Server is online, I was kicked from staff due to arguing with a Developer. Would not listen to my side of the story and I accepted to be kicked off. (Did all the wards for the prison, Sell signs, etc)

Snag Craft : Co-Owner, promoted yesterday to Owner. Built Spawn, set REGIONS , warps, etc. Members go online everyday. Upgrading to 10 gigs.

FairytailPvP/IronKitsMC : Both merged into 1 server. Absolutely no players come on, most likely to shut down.

How long have you played minecraft? I have played Minecraft since March 2012

Do you like the server?: Well, currently the hub looks unbuilt, I can help built it and make it fancy and such. They faction server I believe is done, so thats cool. I will help out when I can, before we advertise and catch some traffic. Right now its decent, but of course we are not finished yet with the server. I am sure when it is done it will be much better.

Do you have any feedback?: Well, if we plan to add Prison or KitPvP. Make Prison OP, and KitPvP Soup.

Time Zone: Eastern (U.S. and Canada)

How many hours you can play: I will play an estimated of 1-6 hours depending on how my days go.

Do you plan to take a break?: Yes, sometimes it will last a few days maybe 1-6. This is really rare though.
Back to top Go down
Micul123

Inflictive's Adminisrator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inflictive's Adminisrator Application   Inflictive's Adminisrator Application EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:51 am

Well done for this excellent application, Inflictive! I am sure you will be ranked up very soon! I wish you the best of luck!
Signed
Michael Mellor
Mike
Micul123
Back to top Go down

Inflictive's Adminisrator Application
Page 1 of 1